Haplo Repository setup
The key steps to setting up a Haplo Repository application are:
- Set up Haplo Research Manager, which forms the basis for Haplo Repository
- Install the required plugins
- Configure schema.
- Set up the Institution structure
- Set up the User sync so that users do not have to be manually managed.
- Import data from legacy repositories.
- Set up integrations, such as ORCiD and DOI minting.
- Customise and re-brand the repository’s public interface.
- Register the Repository with the appropraite registries for open access repositories.