This function guarantees the following properties. You must not rely on any other behaviour.
- Order is preserved.
- If a
Refvalue appears more than once in the input array, the output array will contain a single
Refof that value in the position equivalent to the lowest index.
- The returned array will only contain
- If an entry in the input array is a
StoreObject, the returned array will return the corresponding
nullvalues in the input array are ignored, and therefore will not be included in the output array.
- While the array may contain the exact
Refobjects which appeared in the input array, only equivalence is guaranteed.
- A new array is returned, and the caller may modify that array.
null, an empty array is returned.
- An exception will be thrown if the input array contains an object of an unexpected type.