Accounting information and limits
Returns an XML document:
- status – ‘success’ if the accounting information was retrieved successfully
- limit – maximum of objects allowed, or 0 for no limit
- usage – current number of objects stored
- limit – maximum number of bytes of file storage allowed, or 0 for no limit
- usage – current bytes of file storage used
Note that the values returned may overflow a 32 bit integer.
Usage values may be zero if accounting data is not available. In this case, uploads and object creation will be allowed.